10.00-10.30 Inauguration of the Conference and the Exhibition
- Mr. Nikolay Vassilev - Vice-Premier and Minister of Economy
- Mrs. Tsonka Taushanova - President of the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria
- Mr. V. Yossifov - Director in World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Prof. Christo Abadjiev - Chairman of the Union of Inventors of Bulgaria
10.30-11.15 Ass.Prof. Dr. Borislav Borisov - Chairman of National Association of Intellectual Property of Bulgaria
- "HISTORY OF PATENTS IN BULGARIA"
11.15-11.30 Coffee break
11.30-12.15 Mr. Wolfgang Pilch, EPO speaker
- "THE INFLUENCE OF THE ACCESSION TO THE EPO ON INVENTORS IN THE NEW MEMBER
STATES" (PDF file)
14.00-14.45 Mr. Georg Pantoglou, EPO speaker
- "STRATEGY ON THE PROTECTION OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY - NEW POSSIBILITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESSION TO THE
EPO" (PDF file)
14.45-15.30 Vladimir Yossifov, Director, WIPO
- "THE ROLE OF INNOVATION ACTIVITIES AND CENTRES IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY"
15.30-15.45 Coffee break
15.45-16.30 Ass.Prof. Dr. Stefan Stefanov -Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
- "UTILITY MODEL - THE CHANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES IN BULGARIA"
16.30-17.15 Prof. DSc. Dimitar Mehandjiev (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
"INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COOPERATION, PROTECTION OF SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTS AND THEIR TRANSFER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRY"
12.06.2003 - Thursday
09.00-10.00 Visit of the foreign guests to the Patent Office
10.00-12.00 Sightseeing tour of Sofia for foreign quests
12.30-14.00 Lunch for foreign guests and presidents of patent offices hosted by Mrs.
Tsonka Taushanova , President of the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria
15.00 Inauguration - Congratulatory speech by the President of the Patent Office
- presentation of the guests and receipt of congratulations
- Entry of the names of prominent inventors and discoverers into the "Golden Book" of the Patent Office
18.30 Cocktail party
300 Bulgarian participants, delegates
from more than 10 countries, WIPO and EPO representatives. Hungarian
delegation: László Brecz (Hungarian Patent Office), Andras Vedres and
his wife (Association of Hungarian Inventors).
The delegates of national Patent Offices
greeted the President of Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria with
Mr. András Vedres the Secretary General
of Association of Hungarian Inventors awarded Mrs. Tsonka Taushanova,
the President of Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria with GENIUS
medal for her circumspect works with reference to accession of Bulgaria
to the European Patent Convention.
Lecture of Mr.Vladimir Yossifov:
"THE ROLE OF INNOVATION ACTIVITIES AND CENTRES IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY"
Exhibition of excellent
The greeting of Mr. L.
Brecz (HPO) and some delegates
The handing over of the
GENIUS medal by Mr. A. Vedres
Mrs. Tsonka Taushanova,
the President of Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria
Lunch at Vitosa mountain